As a practitioner and trainer, I appreciate the value of high quality training and am always striving to make the experience as valuable and transferable as possible for participants. I don’t offer identi-kit ‘off the shelf’ training packages as each course is tailored to the needs and previous experience of the group and, if relevant to the strategic direction of the organisation.
Some of the areas I can help with include:
- integrating outdoor learning into the curriculum.
- practical skills and session ideas for teaching and support staff.
- promoting creative thinking in the outdoors.
- Extending the skills of existing Forest School leaders
- Forest School taster sessions for staff, parents and volunteers.
- Exploring underlying values in our outdoor practice.
- Introducing ‘Experiential Learning’.
- Level 3 Forest School Training
Read more on the following pages